this girl ripped her galaxy leggings today and i couldnt stop laughing because there was a rip in the fabric of space
You know how adults are like I miss the 80s it was such a good time period that’s how I feel about 2005-2008
Are you on crack
Today at my school we had an assembly about internet predators and when I had said that most of my true friends are over the internet and they gave me a lecture about how “I don’t know who I’m talking to” blah blah. So please, if you aren’t a predator in any way, please reblog so i can prove a point.
DID YOU GUYS KNOW JENGA MADE A NEW VERSION OF THEIR GAME, BUT INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT BORING WOODEN ONES, ITS TETRIS PIECES
THATS RIGHT, ITS MOTHER FUCKING TETRIS JENGA
THE TWO OF THE MOST STRESSFUL GOD DAMNED GAMES WE PLAYED AS CHILDREN ROLLED INTO ONE
look its lorde farquaad
her hair absolutely fazes through her arm
but hey at least she looks hot
can /you/ do any better?
I mean god damn are you people seriously going to pick at every little thing DID YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE BACKGROUND WAS? HOW WONDERFULLY ANIMATED THE ICE AND SNOW AND MAGIC WAS?
Not to mention how INCREDIBLE her voice sounds in this scene
But no, is all ruined because a cartoon had her hair phase through her arm
um hi as a professional 3d animator this is actually really really sloppy of them and everyone should be pointing this out
first and foremost all the backgrounds and particle effects are pretty and shiny and nice and all but it doesn’t mean anything if your character animation isn’t up to snuff because you know that’s kinda what people go to see the movie for
second there are dozens and dozens of levels of quality control in the disney studios - i’ve seen shit a thousand times less noticeable than this get people torn apart during dailies by their instructors or their superiors
lemme tell you something when i was in school one time i had spent two weeks working out a piece where a guy jumps out of a filing cabinet and there was a four frame segment where the tip of his foot collided with the edge of the cabinet as he turned around
my instructors spent almost a full half an hour drilling me on it in front of the entire class because i was too lazy to go back and fix it
so no these guys have literally no excuse whatsoever they have the best and brightest in the business and all the money in the world to back it there is absolutely no reason for that kind of supreme laziness
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
i spend 3/4 of my time calling my boyfriend gay
greetings, friend, i am an adult male in a homosexual relationship.
One of my student asked me if she could write her paper on Frozen and I was all “huh yeah that’s very specific but go, be free” and she just sent me her thing and it’s called “FROZEN: THE COPYPASTA OF A TINKERBELL MOVIE???” and this is the picture she used I just-
Angry twelve year old are amazing.
typing ‘teh’ instead of ‘the’
we all know at least 1 asian Kevin